Does friction make Bal leather smooshier?

1. I've been using my new black First for two weeks now. When I first got it, it was a litte thin and veiny looking. Now I notice that the leather at the back looks much less veiny and softer than the front.

I carry my bag using the long strap so the back gets "friction". The front leather looks exactly the same as to when I first got it.

I'm tempted to wear the bag backwards to even out the leather! :p

2. Sounds like a great idea!!:yes:

3. You know what I just came up with??? I pinch the leather with my thumb and pointer fingers in both hands and rub them together in circular motion. I do this on the entire bag and it makes the leather really soft!!! Try it (but at your own risk). My bag has become so much softer!!! I swear by it!

4. zac... that sounds like a great idea, i'll try on my magenta city :p
    i hardly used it cause my bf still don't know i bought that bag :p

5. Sea- please let me know what you think!!! I did it on my Turq.'04 city and my black work '05 and it worked amazing!!!

6. ok zac, i will do it once i can get out of sight from my bf :p

7. ^^^Send him on a couple of errands!!!LOL:lol:

8. we live in apartment where everything's available here. even we can order cigarettes from the store downstairs. and we worked together aaarrgghhh... the only reason i can kickhim out of the house is when i reminded him that he's not seeing his "play station" buddies in a long time, then he will go all night playing that stupid game in his friend's house and i'm free. but we'll be busy until the end of the month and i have no reason to kick him out of the house after tired meeting people all day long :p
    but, i might think of a reason in a day or two... i miss holding my magenta :crybaby:

9. i always massage my b-bags to death and they are soooo soft!

10. Sea- OH NO! :crybaby: :sad: Well- keep me posted when you do this!!!

11. i will zac :p
    now the task is going to be harder, cause his mom's staying here for a few days and she's using the room where i hid my magenta :crybaby:
    the drama continues....

12. That's why I apple my bags and because of the massage and the conditioner they got really soft and mat.
    I'm sorry to hear that you can't get your magenta out sea and good luck with your mother-in-law.

13. thanks tanja...
    love ur avatar :girlsigh:

14. Sea, DITO :smile:

15. i reckon the often you use them (esp. the 06 Veiny b-bags) the bag becomes much softer and yummier... so yeah, emmakins give it ago and let us know how it goes!!! :wlae: