Does Faye ever go on sale?

jamiiejame

May 1, 2013
Hi everyone

I'm looking to buy a Faye or something similar to Faye from Chloe. I have a paraty, but don't use it anymore. And I bought paraty from a sale in London for like 40% in 2012. So I'm curious if Faye every go on sale, I would hate if I buy and they jus go on sale like any other bag from Chloe lol.

Last edited:
i just bought a Faye on sale at Neiman's. There was a medium still listed on their website that was brown suede with a python flap. It was around $1800-1900 and NM is doing additional 25% off right now.

Which outlet is this?

Hi, sorry for the delay in response! Please quote/reply so I can get back to you quickly :smile: There is a Chloe outlet in Woodbury Commons, New York. Here's a pic of me trying on the Kurtis there back in May. I'm sorry that I can't remember the prices of the Faye's and Drews, but the prices for old styles that are no longer made (like the Kurtis or Hayley) are quite good, less than a thousand dollars I believe.

IMG_1499225715.124375.jpg

You can see the shelves of Drews in my picture, and the wall that the mirror is on has shelves of Drews, Fayes, and Marcie's as well.

Reactions: ayleyhay
Hi, sorry for the delay in response! Please quote/reply so I can get back to you quickly :smile: There is a Chloe outlet in Woodbury Commons, New York. Here's a pic of me trying on the Kurtis there back in May. I'm sorry that I can't remember the prices of the Faye's and Drews, but the prices for old styles that are no longer made (like the Kurtis or Hayley) are quite good, less than a thousand dollars I believe.

View attachment 3753567

You can see the shelves of Drews in my picture, and the wall that the mirror is on has shelves of Drews, Fayes, and Marcie's as well.

Wow. I do see nice drew bags in the picture. I ordered one from Saks small size. I am afraid it might be too big because I have a petite frame. I am still waiting for it to ship home. If it turns out to be too big I will have to return it and will be on the market for a mini!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

View attachment 3753567

So nice of you to post this! Did you get anything while there?!? ;)

So nice of you to post this! Did you get anything while there?!? ;)
Sadly not!! But the staff was very nice and they left me alone while I played around with literally every bag. They didn't mind when I (gently hehe) opened the bags and played with the straps and tried them on and took pics! I want to get a medium Faye someday and I would probably shop there for one and I recommend it too :tup:

View attachment 3753567

What color do they have for small Faye?

around may i believe they go on sale, i could be wrong but i do remember last may when neiman marcus was having their designer shoe sale the bags were also on sale, but i don't remember seeing any chloe faye bags in store only online (maybe people bought all the faye's in store) but i do remember seeing them on sale online :smile: