does everyone here have a CITY?

1. i d k wat's going on with me, i like the city, but i don't know if i LOVE it. does everyone in this forum have a city?

2. a yes here! there's one accounted for!

3. Yes, but I like the box and twiggy better.

4. YES YES YES LOL I love the City!

5. I don't have one. It's the only style I have not tried. It just isn't my style, but I love to look at them!

6. Nope - my first bag was a city but I sold it a little while ago. I miss having a city in my collection :sad: hope to replace it with another one eventually.

7. It definetly is my style, and I own four. I love it! It's a perfect medium bag and goes with everything, what's with yours that you don't love???

8. Not me. My second Twiggy is on its way though! :yahoo: I want to try on a City soon and see if I'll love that style as much. :yes:

9. I do and a black one at that, love it, it's my 'LBD' equivalent in handbag speak!

10. I have 2. Love them.

11. i love the city...i have 3...it's the perfect size!:yes:

12. I have 4 as of today (I got an 04 mystery green) but I like the feel of the purse style better on my arm (I have 6 of those)...I want to try a day bag but I am uncertain as I was always a shoulder bag carrier...:wondering

13. Not me!

Lil' too small for me, so I'm sticking with my Work, and hopefully a Bowling really soon! ;)

14. I LOVE THEM! i have 2 :smile:

15. No - purses, day and work. City looks funny on my shoulder.