Does Elux send bags with plastic still on??

Some have plastic and some don't. However most I have purchased from them do. I still get some bags from the boutique with plastic. You just nee a good relationship with an SA.

I doubt you can request the plastic on the handles via elux as I doubt they could guarantee it because they probably ship from a warehouse.

You are correct. The items are shipped from Memphi TN.

I received my Damier pochette from elux. It was placed in the box and wrapped in the dust bag. No plastic. I don't think this was a return...Maybe it does depend on the bag and whether there is vachetta leather to worry about.

Eluxury leaves the plastic on the bags but like some of the ladies said, you might not be getting one with plastic on the bag because it was a return. All my Eluxury purchases have come with plastic on the handles.

And it doesnt hurt to request one with plastic

weren't you the one who acccused a particular Blogger once for selling a fake LV bag because it still had plastic on the handles? :confused1:

weren't you the one who acccused a particular Blogger once for selling a fake LV bag because it still had plastic on the handles? :confused1:

now now, play nice. that could've easily been in PM form, and you know it. :supacool:

back on topic:
i prefer my stuff without the plastic on them anyway.. and it's cheaper for me to buy it in store anyhow. haha. i feel like the plastic is suffocating the bag/item.