does CHANEL ever gift out?

1. i know that estee lauder and clinique gift out occasionally... never seen chanel gift out..? anyone knows?

2. No, Never!
    I wish they would.

3. Too bad you missed out on the Macy's promotion last week.... It was a small lipstick in Java and a mascara plus free shipping with any Chanel purchase. (I bought lipsticks/lipglosses for everyone!)

Sometimes Neiman Marcus will have a Chanel promotion but they had their beauty event about a month ago.... Watch out during the holidays. There are usually gift sets but that's mostly for perfume....

4. My Chanel SA told me that they don't do the gifts like Lancome, Estee Lauder, etc. Bummer!!!!! Sonya, let us know the next time they do a gift like the one you mentioned. I love their mascara.

5. Get into a Bloomies and talk to the ladies at the Chanel counter. They will put you down on their clientel list to call for any special events. Prior to the event, they call you and find out if you need anything. To entice you, they always have some great oversized samples with a unique cosmetic bag filled with additional products. I have been getting called for several years and have received some great cosmetic bags for my "bags":jammin:
    If you don't have a Bloomies close by, let me know and I will give you my Sales Associate information and you can call her. They will always sell you your stuff over the phone and ship it to you!
    :party:

6. Yes, Chanel doesn't really do the free gift with purchase.... But befriend a Chanel SA and when they have events, they will contact you. They tend to do things like free makeovers with gift samples. I got a lipbrush before.

I did post the deal on the deal and steals section (for the Macy's and Neiman Marcus gifts) so check that page once in awhile. :flowers:

7. i've never seen a gift (i usually go to Nordstrom), but if you buy a lot of products in one go or become a repeat customer the SA's tend to be very generous with the samples. i bought a set of brushes for my mom last christmas (plus a treat or two for me :shame:smile: and didn't have to buy skin care for a couple months b/c the SA gave me so many samples.

8. Hmm... I think the comment about befriending an SA is very key. I get free stuff all the time, but pretty much, I always buy their new palettes, etc.. every season. It's actually quite shameful how much makeup I buy. Half the time I don't even get around to using it.

9. I'm just as bad, but I tend to do several big "lot" sales on eBay each year and they seem to do pretty good. Then I can afford to go get even MORE!:yahoo:

10. I got a free gift from Chanel during Saks beauty promotion this year, I think you had to spend $150 or $200 (which I did, darn those free martinis!). I got a makeup bag with mascara, some beauty serum, a lip liner, a sample lipstick, I think that's it. And I got a ton of free samples. It must not be the norm though, and you had to spend more than the $25 you have to spend at Clinique unfortunately!

11. I know my Chanel SA well, so she usually gives me a gift when I buy something

12. I spent $400-plus at the Chanel counter and I think I got the new gal. She was very stingy with the samples. The other SA (who I wish I had) started chunking samples in there but still not much. The Dior SA I had at Nordstrom's would call me all the time and send me tons of stuff. She left, though. We live three-plus hours from any type of Chanel counter, so it's tough to make lots of contact, KWIM? I called recently to order over the phone and didn't receive any samples. I think I have a bad counter! Does anyone have a good one in the Dallas area?

13. Usually just samples, but I usually get a bunch of those ;)

14. Right now at macys.com

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Bonus Offer See more details below.

NEW!
    Receive a CHANEL sample duo with any $50 CHANEL Beauty purchase!
    WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS receive a deluxe mini sample of AQUALUMIERE Sheer Colour Lipshine SPF 15 in Java and a Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Bath Gel Packette with your $50 CHANEL Beauty Purchase. Once you've selected qualifying CHANEL items, you will be prompted to add the offer at checkout. One offer per customer. While supplies last. Online only.
    A good deal w/ the $75+ beauty promotion right now

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Bonus Offer See more details below.

NEW!
    Choose your Free Gift with Your $75.00 Beauty Purchase!
    Receive a free gift with $75 beauty purchase! Select from either a chic goldtone clutch for her or a money clip for him. Clutch features an elegant chain strap, flap closure and samples of some of our beauty favorites! Money clip comes with samples of some of our favorite men's products. Once you have selected qualifying beauty items, you will be prompted to add the offer at checkout. One gift per order. Online only. While supplies

15. Thanks Sonya for this and the PM. I got online last night and restocked on lipstick and mascara. Can't wait! ~hugs~