Does Blue Fly Still Do that 20% Off When You register with a New email address?

1. I remember a few months ago, bluefly would send you a Promo code for an additional 20% off when you registered with a new email address. Do they still do that? I just registered with a new email address, they didnt send me a code?

2. I would love to know as well.

3. I just registered (and they cancelled my first order... grrr! :mad:) and all I got was a free shipping code.

4. They did it before, gave you a code for an additional 20% off, now it doesnt do that? Did I do something wrong?

5. I was hoping they'd do that, so I wrote and told them I'd heard about special promotions on tPF, and would like to know how to get one. They responded that they had no promotions at this time, but that if I registered with them, I'd be included in any future ones. :blah:

6. I guess they dont do it anymore, bummer

7. I think they send it, but not immediately. I accidentally registered another email I hardly use about a month ago, and when I checked it today, I had an email offering 20% off of everything. I totally could have used it the other day, but it's worth a try!

8. It might just be random. A friend of mine just registered, and she only got the free shipping code.