Does BalNY carry past season colors?

1. I'm a newbie so I apologize if this is a ridiculous question. I read the FAQ and searched as much a possible but I still have a few questions....

I'm interested in a getting a City but none of the Spring 07 colors really wow me. Does the boutique carry colors from other seasons? Are they nice about doing charge sends or are they typical boutique snobs? I'm hesitant to call because I don't know much about Balenciagas but I do know that I just want one!

Are there any reliable sources for Balenciagas from past seasons?

TIA!!!!!

2. yes. they have colors from past seasons. But get on that quick bc they are few.

3. Yep. Stores(especially check BalNY) still have past season bags that didn't sell lying around in their stock room...so do give BalNY a call and enquire about it.

Good luck!

4. Yes, they do have past seasons, best way is to call them directly to check their stock list........:smile:

5. Welcome!

Call BalNY 212 206 0872 and ask for Daphne, she is an angel. I am thinking that because this is your first Balenciaga you don't know yet what leather you prefer, the shinier, veinier ones, or more matte distressed, or smooth. She is very sweet (no snobbery at all!!) so I would explain that this is your first Balenciaga and take it from there. She will send you a picture of the bag before sending it.

One thing to consider though is that BalNY is NO refunds. If you don't like the bag, you can exchange it twice and then the sale is final. You may want to consider a retailer like Nieman Marcus, Saks, Barneys, who have a 30 day return policy for a refund, you would just be out the shipping (which you would with BalNY anyway), but you won't get a photo before they send it.

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. There are some reliable re-sellers, if you don't mind used. I don't know if we're alowed to list them here. If we're not, if you'd like to PM me, I can advise which ones I've dealt with successfully. If we are allowed, perhaps someone more "senior":p could either list or give the okay???? Good luck, regadless!