Does Authentic Chloe Tracy Have Inside Label

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to sound ignorant about an authentic Chloe bag, however, having never before owned one, I am not sure if the one I bough from Nordstroms is real. Last week, I called a Nordstrom store in Colorado where I found a Tracy on sale for $499. Sight unseen, I bought it and received it yesterday. According to the pictures I viewed on tPF, it is a Tracy. Surprisingly, there is no label inside, or anything defining on the outside really other than the zipper pulls. The bag has been refurbished, and visibly there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with it. I guess I was just surprised when I looked inside and it appeared to be so plain. From having read many threads, I realize that most of you aren't comfortable authenticating a bag, but are there any major defining features? One would like to think that if you bought it from Nordstrom that you would not need to be concerned. However, since it is refurbished, there is always that chance that a fake one had been returned. I would appreciate any and all advice.

2. Please post pics of the bag and post in the Authenticate This Chloe thread. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.