Does Ashlee Look To BumbleBee- ish ?

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I love the dress, the shoes and the bag, just not all @ once.

3. i love them all separately as well, but i would have liked a red or turquise shoe better if she's trying for a splash of color. imo, yellow and orange are HARD to use as accent colors for black because you end up looking like an insect or a halloween costume.

her hair also doesn't look particularly nice.

4. hmmmmmm, the dress looks like it should be worn on a beach, i've seen her look alot nicer! loooove the bag and shoes though!

5. on second look...is that bag dark green? i figured it was black. if it's dark green, i like it even LESS with the outfit. green and yellow and black are not three colors to be worn together unless you're celebrating your Jamaican heritage.

6. No. :shrugs:

7. I don't like the dress on her, but her shoes are cute! Her hair looks rather unclean in those pictures :shrugs:

8. that is a horrible look!

9. the dress seems to casual for those shoes...but I really like those shoes!!

10. Haha!

"Yeah, Mon! Pass the dutchie on the lefthand side!"

11. :nuts: Amanda, this made me laugh.... ya so crazy !

12. Ditto

13. I think she looks good here and I like what she is wearing, even the shoes! But I agree with yall it would probably work better pieced separately!

14. Yeah, the outfit is just not working. And as much as I love her, I really wish to God she would turn that damn B-bag around! I always see her carry it that way. The pocket should face OUTWARD! I dunno. It just BUGS me.

Am I PMSing or WHAT?!?

15. I think it's cute..I don't really think it would have been an issue if the shoes were say, red or blue, maybe even a grass green. But I like the look.