does anyone wish the pte monnaie coeur had a more exaggerated heart shape?

1. if you take a look at the pictures that have been posted, the heart is actually not very heart shaped, in my opinion.

of course, I'd still like to get it, but I think with all the workmanship that goes into some of the more unusual small leather goods, the crafters could have easily made a more pronounced heart shape.

on the other hand, perhaps the pictures are of an early prototype, and the product will be more obviously heart-shaped in real life.

just my two cents.

:heart:

2. I thought I was the only person who noticed that... Isn't it kind of strange that the heart doesn't indent more at the top? That would have really been cute but I guess it would have ended up making the coin purse space, inside, even smaller. Good observation!

3. Ya, I agree...I think it's cute! But I would have LOVED for it to be more "heart" shaped. For this, I'm on the fence about it...:shrugs:

4. Yes I agree..I notice that too [​IMG]

I want in this shape..[​IMG]

5. I think it has to do with the zipper somehow..if they made it more exaggerated, it wouldn't zip right.
    I still love it though and I'm definitely getting one :yes:

6. :yes: , also if get more exaggerated, then it'd hardly hold a thing.....
    OT-Lvbabydoll, love ur new avaitar!

7. That's what I thought too :yes:

8. Thanks!! :flowers:

9. I notice that too. But I think it wouldn't zip right with a really heart shaped form, like Rebecca said.

10. good call, everyone, on noticing that the heart probably wouldn't hold much, or zip correctly, if it were more heart shaped.

that didn't occur to me at all!

=)