Does anyone wear their Paris Bombay ?

I love the Paris Bombay shape and it really holds a lot. But, I don't wear mine because rouge garance has turned out to be a red that doesn't work well for me. Now, if it were vert cru, I'd wear it every day! :P

I love the Paris Bombay shape and it really holds a lot. But, I don't wear mine because rouge garance has turned out to be a red that doesn't work well for me. Now, if it were vert cru, I'd wear it every day! :P

Ninja Sue, I'm familiar with Vert Anis and Chartreuse. How does Vert Cru compare. I looked on eBay to try to find a photo, but no luck.

MS, the green PB on the first page of this thread looks to me like vert cru. Vert cru is a bright, apple green. Almost - but not quite - H's version of neon green!

I think the PB is a lovely lady-like bag in the PM and would be functionally perfect in the MM.

As with all bags (especially H), color affects me dramatically. Whereas I would love a PB in blue...I saw a PM in brick VL and although it was cute as sin....I did keep thinking of a hotdog.:shame: A PM in brown would have me dreaming of a football game...but blue, or white - loving the idea!

Now one bag I never see (except on Blufly) is the Colorado...guess that one never took off?

But when it comes to Hermes, I don't care whether it's in or not...most of the general public wouldn't even recognize non-Kelly or non-Birkin Hermes anyway...I just go by whether I love it or not.

Yes!! Miss PB:heart: is out today and is ready for the weekend and coming week:yes:

I love the file cabinet styling of this pretty bag and the ends which will collapse in if you don't need the space and open up if you do.

Jag, I've seen them in blue jean, black, bright red (maybe vermillion?) and also in a really pretty deep blue, but don't know which one it was. Maybe thalassa? and now we know it also comes in white.

Ingénue Sophie;2363170 said:
Jag, I've seen them in blue jean, black, bright red (maybe vermillion?) and also in a really pretty deep blue, but don't know which one it was. Maybe thalassa? and now we know it also comes in white.

Thank you Sophie! I wish they came in fuschia- how cute would that be! I saw the small one in blue jean epsom and loved it! But hope to see some of the other colors!!!

I'll bet there is a good chance it does come in fuschia, Jag. I can't specifically remember seeing one, but I think I saw a cyclamen one once? I wish I could say for sure but every time I see it I think oh how cute but it's not for me.

Hope you find the one you want! I have just seen epsom to date but they're very pretty and sporty.

Not sure if I like the idea of one more than actually owning one. They are so cute- but... you know.... it is still a good chunk of change that could be going towards my birkin KWIM. So, we'll see- maybe I will see one that I just can't say no to:P