Does anyone use Philosophy skincare?

1. I'm looking at the 'make-up optional skin kit for congested skin'. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with this brand?

2. I have had experiences with only their shampoo, but I have read that Philosophy is a line that many swear by. I am wondering about their skincare, too. I was just at a Philosophy counter tonight looking at their skin products, but I wanted to know how well it actually works and if it's worth it.

3. one of my friends has been using their skin product regularly, and she thinks they are great for her acne.

4. I've been using their Hope in a Jar moisturizer for about an year now and it works wonders for my skin!

5. Thanks for all those opinions. I'm undecided between the makeup optional kit for congested skin and the acne skin kit. Any suggestions?

6. I use the makeup optional kit for congested skin and I love it! I've been using it for about 2 years now and have actually converted quite a few friends and family members over to it. (Too bad I can't be a consultant for them!) I don't have experience with the acne skin kit so I can't give you any insight on that!

I do however highly recommend the set on philosophygirl.com. They offer a great set at a great discount. It is set up to ship every 90 days but if you find out that you need it more frequently, you can change that too. I realized that I actually needed it less frequently so I had them change my ship date to every 120 days.

Good luck! It is a great product!

7. Great advice, thank you!
    I'm a little worried that the acne kit may be a bit strong for me, so I'm thinking of going for the congested kit and adding extra products if/when needed. I'm in the UK and ordering from skinstore.com so the auto delivery won't be an option for me. Thanks for the hint though :tup:

8. I haven't personally used it but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Actually I'm thinking of trying it myself.

9. I don't really have a problem with acne (except for the occasional pimple during that time of the month) so I don't know much about that line, but I am in love with the purity made simple cleanser!!

10. Philosophy has totally transformed my face. I use the makeup optional set and have been for about 3 years. My derm noticed a difference and asked me what I had been doing!! Go for it you wont be disapointed!:tup:

11. Hmm.. I will have to try the congested skin product. I use hope in a jar and it's pretty nice, except I hate the chemically smell.

12. I went for it! I've ordered the congested skin kit, microdelivery facial wash/exfoliator (can't remember the exact name) and the present (primer/skin finisher).
    Thanks for all the suggestions girls, I'll let you know how I get on.

13. I use 'Purity Made Simple'. It's good to get it when they have the deal on QVC. I got the huge 32 oz tub of it for ~$40 when the regular price at Sephora is $32 just for 16 oz.

14. I LOVE Purity made simple cleanser. It's made my skin look amazing. My mom uses makeup-optional kit, she loves it & swears by it. I'm 22 and she's 47 and these products work great for both of us. We also both use Amazing Grace shampoo, & she uses the lotion and spray.

15. i love the facial scrub they make-use it every night. i can't remember what it's called though-comes in a white bottle and is inexpensive-only $20something i think