Does anyone understand why this is $3,000?

1. [​IMG]

This Ralph Lauren "bag" with clutch is $3,000! Yes, the "rope" is made of leather, and there was probably some handcrafting, blah blah, but I can't imagine it appealing to anyone for that price. Except some really, really, really rich and blind people.
  2. My Gosh! The leather must be 18K gold filled. I hate this bag! All my unmentionables showing through. Sometimes I carry strange stuff in my bag, and not so strange stuff, but any small item (tube of lipstick) would fall through. I can just imagine losing a tampon through those ropes!!! LOL
    I don't get this bag at all.
  3. $3,000??? It looks like a gold fishnet :lol:
  4. OMG!!
    that's just plain plain crazieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  5. Doesn't look durable.
  6. looks like the macrame project my cousin did!
  7. Just soooo fugly!!
  8. maybe it changes colours on the sun :smile:) lol
  9. Maybe the "strings" are dipped in gold! LOL!
  10. The silkworms that extruded the finished product are union members and demand high pay?? : )

I wish you well,

11. I don't know what to make of this, I guess you must really have money to burn to get this crazy _________ ? (I don't even think it should be called a purse)
  12. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonder if anyone would buy that :weird:
  13. Omg! Wtf!
  14. What the hell is that? :blink: And no, it's nowhere near worth that much money.
  15. WOw...what on earth could you possible use that for...everything would just fall out. If it was cheaper it could be used at the beach I guess....but for $3000!