Does anyone tie scarfs to their Bbags?

1. I would love to see how they look! Please post pictures or comment! Thanks!:smile:

2. I've done it. But can't post pics until monday...hubby is around !:p

3. ^^^Send him on some errands!:lol:

What scarves do you put on your bags?

4. Can't help you with this one Zac - I'm a purist...nothing gets attached to my b bags :smile: . I like them naked............

5. I always get tempted to tie a scarf to my Bbags! If I buy an expensive scarf I want to make sure I would use it.

6. It's 8 in the eavening over here...dinnertime and mum is on the computer...:shame:

I don't do it much since it reminds me of the 80ties, but usually Hermès!

7. Sometimes I tie an Alexander McQueen skull scarf to it, but I think I prefer it nakie

8. ^^ ditto :p:heart::graucho:

9. That's what I'm considering buying! I like mine naked but the scarf looks cool on it too! Someone please post a picture if you can.

10. Thanks LP!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!! The black and white scarf looks so cool on Chauss' rouge vif bag!!!!!!! Don't you think????????

11. Carrie Bradshaw I do that too! I love my black city with skulls hanging down

12. I think its a gorgeous idea.. cant wait to see photos.. ladies.. please :smile:

13. its a cute idea. I want to do it too. :yes:

Would it be cheesy to tie scarves like this on the bag?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. jem~ I think it would look great! Those sort of remind me of Pucci scarves in a way. Very pretty!