Does Anyone Think of How Blessed We Are?

1. Everyone,
    I'm a newbie to PT but
    Visiting the Purse Forum has been a good experience so far. I really love reading the posts and chatting aboud tbags, light, frothy topics. It's also good that people can come and talk about other things. So thanks. We are all really lucky to be able to connect in this way.
    But then I thought, "Well, we are really blessed. ?

1. Most of us have the resources to pay for our computer, internet connection., or some kind of access, either through work or school.
    2. We have the money to buy really nice handbags, (retail or used, authetnic bags are not cheap!)

3. We still have freedom to have our little posts. (yes, I know, it's relative, but basically, we have more freedom than most.

4. Most of us are not going through some horrible disaster, or we would not be here at the present. There are, of course, those who weathered hurricane, flood, fire, and terrorist attack. So we're blessed. We survived and got up and were able to take an in interest in other things.

So, when you're counting your handbags, don't forget to count your blessings. Celebrate life, for it's the greatest blessing of all.

2. Well said.

3. Absolutely.

4. Sweetie, every day I wake up I thank God that I am so blessed. I am very aware of how good we all have it, despite the bumps in the road. It is also important that we all cherish each moment, cause there will come a time where we will long for the silly times we had on the PF, shopping, being with friends etc. Life can change overnight.

5. Always:angel:

6. I couldn't agree more!

7. We're very lucky to say the least!!!!!

8. WOW, that is amazing! You have a great view on life!:biggrin::flowers:

9. I think about this every single day, and then some.

10. I really should and am embarrassed to say..I dont!
    Its a good wake up call to read this.THANKS!

11. Not a day goes by where I dont thank God for my blessings but I'm not thankful for what I own-I'll explain in a sec what I mean. I praise God daily for my family and my health-extra emphasis on that because although I am ill it could be A LOT worse!!! The things I own are just added bonuses-I could lose it all tomorrow but as long as I have the love of my husband and the faith that the Lord is with me then I will be just fine!

12. Amen!

13. Everyday I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my wonderful father, my fabulous birdies and my good health and life. I would be very sad if I lost any of them.

14. Every night after I tuck my kids in and lay my self down to sleep, I thank God for all of the blessing in my life, husband, children, home etc. And then even thank him for things Im not sure about or dont understand because I know as time passes, it is a new lesson to be learnt in life and will make me a stronger better person.
    Thanks for this thread, its really inlightning!

15. Me too! I am happy that I am blessed and thank the Lord!