Does anyone still wear bootcut?

I love bootcut - thats all I wear!!! The Manager at my fav clothing store had made it her mission to get me into skinnys!!! HA HA, she's going to have so much trouble - I guess I just don't like the fact that they SUCK around your legs!!! I have giant legs therefore I don't want to draw so much attention to them!

I like a variety, both bootcut and skinny, and also straight leg jeans...I think they are all cute and fashionable, and it just depends on what you wear with them. Certain shoes look better with one cut or the other for instance.

I think about 90% of the population cannot get away with wearing skinny jeans. And I am one of them! If you have any curves whatsoever, I don't think skinny jeans will look good on you. I usually only wear bootcut with heels and flares with flats. That's what seems to be the most flattering on me. I bought a pair of skinny jeans once, hoping to make them look good on me, but they were returned the following week. I bought them with the intention of tucking them into high boots, but again, that is just I look that I could never wear.