Does anyone shop at strawberrynet?

I've ordered from them. Service was excellent. Items arrived quickly and nicely packaged. I order Shiseido cleanser, toner and moisturiser. The toner and moisturiser were ok, but half way through the cleanser it became very very watery. Had to throw half the stuff out. Not sure if I'll buy from them again. Not really worth the savings...

I've ordered lots of things from them, first on eBay then on their site. They give lots of freebies too if you order from them often. They also have a lot of hard-to-find/discontinued products, maybe that's why someone thought it was old? My mom adores the old Lauren perfume (in the red bottle) but cannot find it anywhere. I ordered her a bunch of it from StrawberryNet. Super fast shipping too!

my experience with strawberrynet was great. I have ordered Decleor cleanser, toner, moisturizer, night cream, YSL concealer, Biotherm eyecream, etc. Everything come nicely packaged. The shipping delivery also on-time. I will order from them again especially their price is much cheaper than the rrp in Australia.

I've ordered from them couple times; no problem at all. I think it's important for you to know how to read the date it was made from products' batch number of different brands.:yes: That way you always know if items are fresh or not.

I've ordered from them in the past and had no problems with any of the products. I didn't get charged from customs but it didn't arrive very quickly. I think the products are fine, perhaps the prices are better b/c of the exchange rate on the American dollar?

Ordered from them ages ago, never again. Slow delivery, battered packaging and one incorrect item that it took me an age to secure a refund for. They keep sending emails entitled 'we miss you', to which my response is, I am afraid, 'well, I don't miss you'!

I thought their packaging was cute (there was a little ribbon around the box :P )
And the package was delivered on my door, and I had to sign for it.

I still haven't received my second order with them, but I'm expecting it very soon. I've checked their website now, and they have lots of stuff I would like to order :flowers:

I ordered a couple of Clinique products. And the package arrived in less than a week. Don't remember the number of days exactly, but it was pretty fast (I'm in Europe)

I order a lot from them...great company, great service!

don't forget to go through Rebates, Cash Back, Discount Coupons, Online Coupons when you buy from them. You get 5-6% rebate!