Does anyone remember Adrianne Curry?

1. http://thesuperficial.com/2007/07/adrianne_curry_keeps_it_classy.php

[​IMG]

Adrianne Curry - the winner of the first season of America's Next Top Model - showed up to the Playboy Mansion for the first annual "HER Luau at the Mansion" (which benefits the Nicole Brown Foundation to stop domestic violence) dressed like this. I don't know if it's the fishnet top or the gold bikini, but the whole outfit just exudes class. This must be how royalty dressed in olden times.

[​IMG]

More pics when you hit the link.

2. Is she still with Christopher Knight (aka peter Brady?)

3. Lol! Oh yeah. I forgot about that... I have NO idea... I do remember that she was a head taller than him. :p

4. what happened to the third season of my fair brady? did it air already and I missed it?

5. Yeah what happened to them? Are they still married?

6. well it is the playboy mansion and it is a Luau theme :shrugs:

i loved their show. yeah they're still married

7. I kinda liked her pre-boob job better...

8. ^^ me to. She has a great lower body though.

9. She was going to the Playboy Mansion and I think we should all be thankful that she wasn't wearing 2 bandaids and a cork.

I really don't feel anything toward her. I'm kind of neutral about her.

10. Wha? She got a boob job? Man, she so did not need that. Her body is just beautiful, in my opinion.

I've liked her since day one. Don't really know why. Just do. :smile:

11. her face in pics looks like Catherine Zeta-Jones a bit.

12. I wonder if she knew that everyone else would be fully clothed. :confused1:

13. awww..her boob job sucks! They are smallish and they STILL look totally fake. Bummer.

14. She 's hot!!!