Does anyone Own....

1. Does anyone here own the "shopping" the one with no zipper...which is the main reason I like it...I would like to know what you think of it..personal experiences...as well as pictures if you have...that would be EXCELLENT...I just recently ordered one..(I know they are now discontinued) however I would like to know if that one would be better than the "work"....due to the fact that I can put the "shopping" on my shoulder...and it can hold my files and paper work easier than something with a zipper..I also think it would make an excellent carry on....thanks sooo much guys!:smile: :smile:

2. I have owned both, and I definitely prefer the shopping. (I need to have something that goes over the shoulder because I have two small kids and I need to have my hands free.) The only thing about the shopping that bothers me is that it's a little too deep (for me at least). Since there's no zipper, the top flops slightly, and the two top ends don't come together when you put the bag down. I wish it either had a zipper or were a little less deep. Here's so you can see what I mean - there's a piece of paper inside.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps!

3. This shopper bag is awesome...it's definitely a great steal for it esp it's a discontinued style now.....:smile:

4. Omg thank you sooooo much for replying and for your picture...it helped sooo much...I realized that I love it even more seeing in actually being used instead of flat in a picture...thanks very much!!:yes: :yes: