Does anyone own this bag?

1. I like the shape of this Longchamp Le Pliage bag, but I am not yet completley sold.

For those who own this bag, what do you like/dislike about it?

Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. This particular bag is a nice one, although I'd have a different color - beige, brown or green. Black at a push.
    I love Longchamps in general because they are hardwearing, look very smart, are excellent quality, the handles are very easy on the hands even when the bag is stuffed (and I've carried my XL Pliage around enough airports filled with laundry before now!). They look especially chic carried in the crook of your arm. Pliages in general also are excellent for stashing in a suitcase to fill with goodies on the way home!
    This particular model would be an additional tote for me to go alongside my regular purse. I would use it to carry files or shoes to work, maybe a package or two to the post office or maybe as a gym bag. Because it doesn't fully close on top it's not super secure. And the short handles don't always fit on shoulders (I don't like long handled Longchamps). I'm still not that secure about putting liquids in my Longchamps so I'd be reluctant to use it for lunch, but they are fairly rainproof.
    Hope this helps!
  3. ^^^ Thanks for your response. I don't actually want the bag in the colour I showed, that was just what it was on the website :smile: I think I want it in the olive green or black... haven't decided yet.

Like you, I don't like long-handled Le Pliage bags because I find the handles TOO long. I was hoping to use this bag as a school bag, to put books, notebooks, etc... So from what you've said it sounds like this would be suitable?

Thanks so much for your reply!