does anyone own the Shoulder?

I've never seen one before either! Dolma is from S/S 05 but I have no idea whether these were made before or after...
ReadDeal, this is gorgeous! Congrats on your new find :yahoo:

^ Thanks, spiral and slinks. I wish I had some information about this planet shoulder bag, it looks related to the chain drawstring bag and probably even Seahorses' satin large clutch with chain strap. I think '05 was the year all of those came out and it was a special edition line made only one or two seasons.

I've only seen this style bag twice, and one of those was me buying it. I just had to have it because dolma is one of my favorite colors, I don't have any green bags (except anis which I'm calling yellow), I was alreadying attaching a planet to my shoulder bag and I really liked the extra space and look of it.

The Shoulder looks rather small...i'm thinking of buying one but not sure how much it can hold. Someone help me out? :confused1:

Here is a picture of it filled: wallet, mirror, mascara, lipstick, keys, phone, small bottle of perfume and still has more room. Hope this helps.
Picture013.jpg

Thanks so much Siri for helping me out~! ;) It actually can hold quite a bit..Now the only thing to decide is whether to end my purseban early...:Push:

I took a couple pics of my Dolma Planet Shoulder with chain strap. I'm loving it, full, empty and on ;o)

Wooow RealDeal! I'm :heart:ing your bag!! Its looks so different with the chain... It just works so well with the color too :drool:
I think I have just met my dream bag! They should reissue them pls... how bout in anthracite? :graucho:

I have a question about shoulders in general tho: Were they discontinued? (hope not!) Cause I've never seen one here in Germany or in the Aloha Rag pdf's...

ahh, this is the thread i've been looking for. i think i know what i want for my birthday! the shoulder looks like the perfect size bag for me. beautiful bags ladies!

simmchen, they're still making them. diabro.net have them in Black and White. I know that Cult Status and Aloha Rag don't normally carry them because they're very close in size (according to both retailers; not sure since I own neither!) to the First. I've also seen them on Raffaello Network and Styledrops, but we all know that these last two have really jacked up prices...

You can see the dolma planet shoulder w/ chain strap in the back of the first photo. It really hangs great and can go with pretty much any outfit--day or evening. The second photo, you can see how it hangs from a different angle.
The third photo is back from 2005. I think that's the year this bag came out. It was pretty rare and my first Balenciaga ever and it's the one I get the most compliments on. The colors kind of faded over the years, but it's still really pretty.

CIMG1684.jpg

stumekrave.bmp

Bird.jpg

i have an 05 grey shoulder, but i took off the handle and added a chain belt and wear it cross body style...
i need to get a longer chain (the one i have now is too short), but i love wearing it that way...

here's a pic, pre-surgery...:lol:
4z2lfms.jpg

Here is my sandstone shoulder, i got it not long ago and use it every week-end when i don't have to carry much. for dinners and parties, it's great too. love it so much, it's a cute bag! the mirror is cute too. :heart::love:

Attachments

• IMG_2220.JPG
    IMG_2220.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2204.JPG
    IMG_2204.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2193.JPG
    IMG_2193.JPG