Does anyone own the Perfect Day?

1. Hi,
    I am thinking of purchasing this in the large size in taupe color. I can't find any info because the search feature isn't working for me! Does anyone have it and what are your thoughts on it?
    Thanks!

2. Thank you! I'll look right now!

3. I don't but I've been toying with the same idea (I prefer dark brown) so I'm curious as to what others have to say. My one fear is that it's too wide and bulky under the arm.

4. I tried on the 2 sizes they had. With the stuffing it was too bulky but without I really like it! I don't really stuff my bags so I don't think it will be a problem for me. It is a bit on the heavier side though.

5. is it this one?
    [​IMG]

i think it's very lovely although the price is too much for me. i think this one costs more than 3000 right?

6. Ooh yes! That's it! This one looks metallic, no? The one I am pondering is a lovely leather that looks like the lamskin but not as soft. The smaller one I believe is $27xx and the larger is around $3000. I know it's a lot but it's EGC time at Saks and I will get $450 back, so.....

7. I owned this particular bag twice, both times I had to returned it due to leather issues. I think it's just this particular color though. This bag, (style and leather) is beautiful, IMO, but it does get quite heavy because of the heavy chains. I believe the small size is $2795 or so, can't remember.

[​IMG]

8. hmmmm from the pic it look kinda metallic but i think it's the lighting that does that

9. It's a nice looking handbag. You definitely don't see it often on the street.

10. Oh no! Savannah, what were the leather issues? I just went and purchased it!!!
    Here is the scoop. It comes in Black, Brown and the Taupe that Savannah has pictured.
    The small is $2795, medium $2995 and large $3295.

11. Hi I just saw this bag it is so cute

12. the first one had some kind of tiny black spots all over the bag. at first i thought they were ink marks, but the bag was brand new. SA and I determined they were just part of the leather. marks left by the tanning, glazing process, don't know for sure.:shrugs:

the leather around the frame on the second bag were tearing before i even used it. yeah, i was not happy. can't believe it pass the chanel inspection.

anyway, it's a beautiful bag. hope yours turns out ok for you. guess it's just not meant to be for me.:sad:

congrats on your new purchase!

13. Thanks Savannah! will definitely do a thorough inspection when I receive it (I had it sent to my parent's to avoid tax). Hopefully it will be "perfect"!

14. gorgeous bag!! congrats mleelouboutin!! do let us know when it arrives and how you like it!