Does Anyone Own A Ludlow Wallet?

1. I'm thinking about getting one for my Papillon 26 since it's too small for my Porte Tresor wallet. :crybaby: (Note: This is really an excuse to buy something from LV :nuts: )

I'm torn between the Damier Or Mono print. What do get, what to get? :girlsigh:

2. What print is your pap ? I'd match it to that ! :yes:

3. I almost bought this one
    ( I think in the future I will buy it anyway)
    I tried it almost all the times I've been to LV but then I get something else :S LOL
    it is compact and looks really handy
    IMO get the damier
    the mono print looks a bit big for it
    it also comes in vernis ;)

4. Damier Canvas. I only carried it one time because it was packed to the max. I decided to hold off on carrying it again until I purchased a smaller wallet.

5. I would go for the Damier or pomme vernis, pomme looks great with the damier.

6. I have a bronze vernis one that I rarely use..it's SO tiny but if you're only going to carry a couple of cards with you and maybe a small amount of cash, then it would be fine. Any more and you'll need a bigger wallet :yes:

7. I think I'm gonna go for the Damier. Thanks guys! :love:

8. Damier! I had one bu returned it for my Damier Speedy. Some day I'd like to get a vernis one.

9. I'd get it in Dentelle! Gold! THen you get beautiful mono and beautiful stitching.

10. Pomme looks gorgeous with Damier! I have a pomme koala in my damier speedy. If you're worried about vernis, then get damier.

11. I just ordered the Damier Ludlow from Elux. Also, I ordered a Mono Ipod Nano case.

My craving has been satified! Ahhhhhhh! :tender:

12. Congrats, I would have said damier too, but I love my pomme ludlow, which would pop against damier.

13. Pomme :smile:

14. Pomme looks awesome with damier!

15. mono