Does anyone own a Lucy?

1. When was the Lucy released? How well do the studs hold up? TIA

2. I think the Lucy was released in '05. I have one in Jade, Pewter and Black and it is my absolute favorite Kooba style right now! I haven't had any problems with mine whatsoever! I'm even looking for an Ivory one for this summer!:p

3. I adore the Lucy! Kooba needs to revamp it and reissue it, IMHO! I'd love to see it released in some bright colors for spring. It's a classic and one of my favorites. :tup:

4. It's my second favorite style after the Sienna. I have a few myself....bronze and vintage purple, and sold my black, silver, cognac, ivory and vintage tan.
    The studs are/were fine on all of them.....good deals on authentic Lucys come up lots on eBay. Good luck!

5. I have a black and a cognac Lucy. I haven't used them yet so it's hard to tell about wear and tear, but they were pre-owned and look fab to me.

6. I think 2005 is correct. And like the other ladies, none of the Lucys I've owned have ever had issues with the studs falling off, etc.

I'm with KL - reissue the Lucy! Heck, while they're at it, reissue several 'vintage' classic styles or start coming up with more appealing lines. C'mon Kooba - we miss you!!

7. Fall 05 had Bronze and Tan then Spring o6 had Jade, Ivory, Sand. I don't see when the black, silvers, or cognac ones came out...maybe a Resort line in one of those years.

8. I love my Lucy, she is my 'workhorse' bag. I got her off eBay over a year ago, I think she may be a cognac. No problem with the studs and I love the side pockets for my phone, keys and a water bottle. I am always on the lookout for a Jade. And heck yeah--reissue it in cool colors!