Does Anyone Own a Lindy?

I know a couple of women who've purchased Lindys recently and they cannot stop raving. The challenge is finding one to try in an H Boutique, since they just blow out of the stores.

Hi luv2shophandbag,
I have seem and tried on 2 30cm Lindys at my local H store. I personally really like the bag because it's:

1) Super lightweight, compare with birkins, kellys, trims and even picotins.

2) Multifunctional because it's a shoulder bag as well as a tote! It takes on a different look when used as a shoulder bag versus tote.

3) Extremely roomy. I was able to fit a large wallet, make-up bag, keychain with 10 keys, cellphone, sunglass case and there's still plenty of room for more.

What can I say? I'm a fan of lindy. I can see how some people might dislike the bag because it takes on a boxy look when used as a shoulder bag.

The lindy comes in clemence or swift leather and an array of beautiful colors.

I hope I was helpful...

nafnaf

luv2shophansbag: I thought I would love it, I really did. But when I tried it on, it was really bulky under my elbow. I don't know. Just didn't fit. Am really glad I got the chance to try it on before I paid for it over the phone. I realize now that I'm a very picky shoulder bag girl. Handbags are easier for me.

Here's a picture of me which I posted in the Hermes in Action thread:
attachment.php

Here's missmarbella with the same bag (both of ours happen to be 34cm etoupe swift):
attachment.php

A few more pictures of my Lindy:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi luv2shophandbag,
I have seem and tried on 2 30cm Lindys at my local H store. I personally really like the bag because it's:

1) Super lightweight, compare with birkins, kellys, trims and even picotins.

2) Multifunctional because it's a shoulder bag as well as a tote! It takes on a different look when used as a shoulder bag versus tote.

3) Extremely roomy. I was able to fit a large wallet, make-up bag, keychain with 10 keys, cellphone, sunglass case and there's still plenty of room for more.

What can I say? I'm a fan of lindy. I can see how some people might dislike the bag because it takes on a boxy look when used as a shoulder bag.

The lindy comes in clemence or swift leather and an array of beautiful colors.

I hope I was helpful...

nafnaf

This is a great list of the pros of the Lindy--but nafnaf you left off one: the outside pocket on each side that are just so convenient.

Since I am not a big fan of tote bags, I originally had no interest at all in the Lindy. I was actually surprised to find out how much I liked the Lindy when I finally got to see it IRL.