Does anyone own a Kate Spade Francis Tote?

1. I don't own it but it looks like a really nice bag. Did you receive it yet? Description says 18" W. Is it really that big? Sometimes the measurements on the website can be wrong. How do you like it? I'm a petite 5'3 and not use to large bags.

2. It was a gorgeous bag and it was HUGE!! I'm under 5' and I had to return it because it swallowed me whole.

3. I don't have that tote, but I have the Classic Noel.

4. Nichi, you got it for a great price but I know what you mean about overwhelming. I returned a Jimmy Choo bag last month to Saks, great deal but was way too big for my liking but it was more so at the base. The bottom of the bag was 9 to 10" wide! Well, I ordered the Francis a little while ago before I saw your reply. I'm not sure what do, if I should cancel or not. It's not such a bargain anymore either, it's $498 now--before tax!

5. It was very large overall, but it is a very nice bag. If you don't like large bags, I don't think you are going to like this one. I think it is even larger than the online description. However, if you have use for a large tote, this might just be what you are looking for.

6. I didn't cancel last night and am ticked because it's add'l 50% off starting today. Too late to cancel and they won't price adjust!!:cursing:

7. Well it pays to be persistent. I did an online chat and an email to CS to request PA. Both said no. I called and spoke to a nice rep and she did the PA for me without a problem! I am very happy because this was really bothering me. Credit of $249 + tax is significant.