Does anyone own a Chocolate Bayswater in Darwin Leather?

1. Hi friends,

I'm quite new to the Mulberry family (or rather I'm a pending member), but I'll be receiving my brand new Mulberry Bayswater in chocolate darwin tomorrow. I purchased it off Net-a-Porter and I'm excited for my first Mulberry addition to my bag family, however I was wondering if other owners of chocolate Bayswaters might be able to post some pictures of their own babies on this thread? I'm just really excited to find out what it might actually look like in real life, I'd appreciate a heads up so I know what to expect when my box arrives!:love:

Thanks so much in advance,
    Lyo :heart::heart:
  2. Hi there lyo

i will try and upload pics later today i have the ivy bayswater which is chocolate with a hint of oak leaf detailing very nice very useful i get lots of compliments. well done on your first purchase great choice x
  3. Bayley39 & Flyvetjo

Thanks so much for sharing with me your uber-delicious Bayswaters! They're absolutely fab, I think mine is exactly the same as mymlan's, hopefully it will be just as pretty. :smile:
    I can't wait for tomorrow. :love:
  4. You'll have to post piccies when it arrives! Hope you love it in real life. The leather smells wonderful!
  5. With my big ego I can´t resist a chance to show off...:shame:
    Here´s some more pics of chocolate Bays!
    P1300585.JPG P1300593.JPG P1300606.JPG
  6. Oooh you'll love it - just got a choc bayswater with christmas money 4 weeks ago and love love love it! The leather is divine and it is so well made, the colour is fabulous - ooh I could go on and on! Would love to put pics up but can't as i'm such a tech novice I can't even work my digital camera! Loving looking at other peoples pics though.
  7. I was a little bit hesitant about purchasing a chocolate tote at first but after seeing mymlan's Bayswater and all those gorgeous ivys I'm convinced I made the absolutely perfect choice. :love: You guys got me all wound up in anticipation, thanks so much for sharing with me your beautiful bags! :heart::heart:
  8. Mymlan, that bag is so beautiful I could weep! :upsidedown:
  9. Oh, nooo! Don´t weep:wtf:! That bag gives me loads of happy thoughts (I´m almost about to fly like Peter Pan) and you are most welcome to share;)! Thanks for your kind comment!
  10. Has your bag arrived yet?????
  11. Oh, I'm so sorry for not updating you! I've been so swamped with work, but to answer your question...
    My BABY BAYS is here!!! :woohoo: (Literally, she's here, right beside me.)
    It's so much more exquisite in person, the chocolate leather is unbelievable and the deep dark color is so rich. :love:
    I'll post pictures as soon as I can get away from all the overtime and project pitches. I love her, it's good to finally be an official part of the Mulberry family! :heart::heart:
  12. :yahoo:Yay !!!!!!
  13. As promised, here's my beautiful chocolate Bays! :love:
    I love ordering from Net-A-Porter, they package all their deliveries so well. The boxes that my bags come in are so pretty that I can't throw them away, they're stacked in my closet in case I need them for storage in the future! :p
    By the way, the leather seems to be the shade of black in my pictures, but it's actually in this delicious deep brown hue that goes so well with the gold finish of the hardware. You really have to see it in person to appreciate it completely. I couldn't be happier, it was well worth the money spent. :heart::heart:

[​IMG] [​IMG]