Does anyone NOT like the Popincourt Haut??

1. I don't know what it is but I've had it for a couple of weeks and I'm not in love. I like it, think its cute but I'm just not feeling it. What is wrong with me????
  2. No, there's nothing wrong with you. I wish the Popincourt Haut didn't remind me of a Trapper Keeper notebook with shoulder straps. I was thinking about getting one because I love the size and the gold balls, but I'm not in love with the shape or the trim. I'll probably get the Cabas Piano or one of the new shoulder bags.
  3. I liked the overall shape, but it's too small a bag for me for every day.
  4. Keep on looking! There are certainly lots of wonderful choices. What about the Batignolles Vertical?
  5. I am not a fan either. :sad: Its just not the bag for me.
  6. I love the look of the Batignolles but its too big for me. What do you guys think of the Petit Noe??
  7. I love the Petit Noe.
  8. i agree...
  9. Definitely not feeling you already have a speedy? The haut is probably about the same size as a 25, you should check it out, unless you need shoulder straps.
  10. If you don't love it.. maybe you can offer it up on Marketplace and use the $ to buy a new bag!
  11. I'm still within the 60 day range to return to elux for an exchange. I've only used it a couple days and it still looks brand spanking new.
  12. I have the Popincourt Haut too, and I really like the cute golden balls. However, if you're unsure about it, exchange it or return it!
  13. its cute, but a little too structured for me
  14. that's exactly how I feel - just too structured for my very casual lifestyle. I know it can go either way but there is just something.....
  15. I was going to get the poppincourt haute but when I looked at it in person it was way too small. And something about the straps on the bag looked funny to me. I got the Cabas Piano instead and I love it.