does anyone noe what's the name of this suhali ??

1. hi, does anyone know the name of this bag ? i know its very big is it discontinue ??? :smile:
    suhali bag.jpg
  2. i think it was never put into production.
  3. It's L'extravagant or something along those lines it's a travel piece I think it may be discontinued but you may be able to find still in stores
  4. L'Extravagant $5,800.00 black or white only, its on eluxury right now, hasn't been on in AGES. Its my dream bag
  5. It's my dream bag too, but in black!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
  6. It most definitely did make it into production :yes: Like Matt said, it's called the L'Extravagant. I saw it IRL in Hong Kong at the flagship and it was AMAZING.
  7. Hmmm, Special order weekender bag (5-8k mark) Vs. white L'Extravagant...
    Do you all think a basically jeans, chucks and t-shirt kinda guy could get away with it as a weekend bag?
  8. Totally! :tup::yes:
  9. I saw it in Singapore years ago, fell in love in the first sight with it.. heart broken as soon as i know the price tag..
    But I managed to tried it and appears that it kinda heavy. well maybe it will be less heavy when I got the $$ for it :graucho:
  10. thanks guys for the name of the bag :tup: any idea what the size of this bag ??? ya i lusting over it !!!! :graucho: i like the white one...
  11. The dimensions for the Suhali L'Extravagant: 20" x 16.5" x 9.8"
  12. thanks john :tup: i gonna add this to my wishlist :drool: