Does Anyone Like This Mj Tote

1. I think is pretty BIG if you ask me.
  2. nope...hate the 'MARC JACOBS' across the front
  3. yeah uh? so why is it selling so freaking expensive,although i like the color
  4. Sorry, but I really don't like the "Marc Jacobs" plastered across the front or the enormous size.
  5. Mmmmmm - Sorry. I saw IRL at store. Don't like price or logo. Actually feels fake. How strange is that?
  6. i dont like the marc jacobs across it either. plus it's too big for me
  7. It would actually be a really cute bag if it didn't have the MJ logo on the front. So tacky!
  8. Yeah, don't like the logo size or placement
  9. sorry i don't like it the logo is soo big
  10. too!!! :shrugs: (sorry..)
  11. Yeah, I agree with the ladies. I'm already not too fond of the style, but the Marc Jacobs logo totally kills it.
  12. :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: I got it as a gif and I like I said b4 I really like the color, but it is TTTOOOO big I dont care about the MJ name across. But what would you girls do if you received this as a gift?????

I mean I tryed to take into nm and maybe return it or xchange it for something else but I couldnt.:confused1: :confused1:
  13. If you don't love it you should consider selling it.
  14. im not thrilled about the shape but the color is cute.
  15. Maybe you should try selling it on eBay. I don't know if you can sell this with retail value, but maybe since it's brand new. Who knows. I would rather get something that I really want to an expensive gift that I won't be using. Or maybe you can re-gift this to whoever gave you this at the first place :roflmfao: