does anyone like the large musette?

1. I seem to kinda like this bag, but havent found anyone who else does....anyone??? I would love to see someone wearing it, if you have any pictures. TIA;)

2. I personally think it's too large. :p

3. I like it.

4. I think it looks cool with jeans when you wear it turned to the back so the bag rests on your bum.

5. I totally agree. I carried mine like this!! ;)

6. its cute! i like it. its a bit big, but not too big in my opinion....

7. I agree!!! I love mine and wear it ALL the time. Especially when I want to be hands free. It is big but not bulky. It rests comfy on the body and does not stick out.

I love big bags......bulky not so much. This bag is big and fits a good amount but not bulky

8. I love this bag. It's so cute and hot!!!

9. I purchased it on a whim off of eBay(see a lady carrying it in Las Vegas..and thought it was cute)...when I got it...it was WAY to big for me....looked awkward on me....so I turned around and sold it on eBay...lost money on it...

Try it on before you buy....my advise

10. i love it. got it in damier so no worries abt patina.

i dun think its big cos the bag is flat and with the vertical shape it enhances my body (i think).

i bought n exchanged the navigilio cos it was bulky which made my body looks wider than it is. wherelse the mussette lengthen my height.

11. I like it, but it would be too big for me. I've seen them around and it looks good.

12. i love it. got it in damier so no worries abt patina.

i dun think its big cos the bag is flat and with the vertical shape it enhances my body (i think).

i bought n exchanged the navigilio cos it was bulky which made my body looks wider than it is. wherelse the mussette lengthen my height.

i absolutely love it and yet to find one that is similar to replace it.

13. I have it in damier canvas. It looks fabulous with jeans.

You just need some time to get use to a big bag.:p

14. I use to like it. I had the small musette, and gave it away. Too small. I contemplated the large one, but fell out of love with the shape. I don't care for the way they look. :crybaby:

15. gret bag IMO