Does anyone know where you can buy the Bracelet Bags

Sorry i forgot to say that a lot of UK stores have stopped stocking them as they weren't huge sellers. try some of the bigger London stores Harrods, Harvey Niks etc.

hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up abt the Matthew williamson sample sale on the 18th.. (details in the deals and steals section- UK december/january sales thread..)
a lil summin for us londoners..:heart:

Thanks Roz - yip on the case for hunting them down, let me know if you spy any in your elusive bag hunts.

Ah Lush - didnt know you were another UKer lovely! welcome - hope to hear loads more from you. Yeah I saw your post on about MW - you heading along?

i know, i get so excited when i see uk in the description section for members.. majority of tpfers are american i think so its nice to see some of UK's 'purse' obsessives.. also in deals and steals i rarely see any uk based deals :sad: so i make it a point to leave a post abt deals and sales if i get any info...
i like to watch out for all of us :heart:
and that reminds me, there's that Jezebell Boutique sale tomorrow aswel.. vivienne westwood, rupert sanderson shoes and lots more i cant remember at 70 to 80% off.. will post more details about it in deals and steals (oh dear, better get to it soon!)...x

oh and also secret, i wnt be able to make it to MW's tomorow as well..:crybaby:
was hoping to snap a nice dress.. that man makes lovely dresses.
not a fan of the accessories tho..

:heart:

Thanks Roz - yip on the case for hunting them down, let me know if you spy any in your elusive bag hunts.

Ah Lush - didnt know you were another UKer lovely! welcome - hope to hear loads more from you. Yeah I saw your post on about MW - you heading along?
Will do secret, usually more about for Party season though not so many for Spring but will keep you posted

i know, i get so excited when i see uk in the description section for members.. majority of tpfers are american i think so its nice to see some of UK's 'purse' obsessives.. also in deals and steals i rarely see any uk based deals :sad: so i make it a point to leave a post abt deals and sales if i get any info...
i like to watch out for all of us :heart:
and that reminds me, there's that Jezebell Boutique sale tomorrow aswel.. vivienne westwood, rupert sanderson shoes and lots more i cant remember at 70 to 80% off.. will post more details about it in deals and steals (oh dear, better get to it soon!)...x
Wish I lived in London for all these great sample sales

Lovely bracelet bags, I'm dreaming of having one but I'm currently on a purse ban. This one looks amazing too :love: ;
eBay: Auth CHLOE Gorgeous RAINDROP BEADED BRACELET Medium Bag (item 160072494776 end time Jan-17-07 12:00:00 PST)

Hi Sonja - yes I have that one in my watch list - its gorgeous. The only thing is that I think it is too similar to the one I just bought so need to see how they both compare.

Roz thanks so much for keeping an eye out for me -much appreciated.

Will post pics when I get my new baby.

Congrats secret, glad you got the bag it's lovely. Ample size I just always go for big LOL. Don't really know what you mean by canvas? I had a bigger size in the bracelet once had black beads all over, any that I have seen have been mostly like satin background with beads. last year there was a gorgeous gold, will let you know of any that I see