Does anyone know where I can find a white city??

1. Has anyone seen these around anywhere? Do you think I can order one anywhere?

2. Just saw a few end on eBay in the last two days...might want to search completed auctions and see what they sold for or if they sold... Also Aloharag had a white city a few weeks ago and they are authentic dealers, no tax, free shipping(not to plug them, but I think they rock!). Try calling them...

3. I would call BalNY, they probably have one.

4. i saw a white city in my country but the price is WWAAYYY more expensive than US, it's like 1550$

5. I checked past auctions and they were the firsts (actually one was mine...but it is too small for me). I checked aloha rag website and they didn't have it listed but I will definitely call them. What a great deal with no tax and no shipping!

Elongreach, thanks as well, I will call balny too!
    Thanks all and keep your eye out for me when you are in your travels!!

6. Thanks seahorse--can't go that high!! will keep hoping that I find one in the states!

7. i know, the price is ridiculous... i hate to buy b-bags here :crybaby:

8. Aloharag has a white city listed in their latest inventory.

9. I was just on the site!! Don't know how I missed that! Thanks so much--I will give them a call.

10. I think I saw one at Shirise today. They have a website with phone number.

11. Macp6, I found out about Aloha's white city from a PDF stock email I got a few weeks back, it had alot of stuff not on their site, definitely call them-I think it was 1195, too... Good luck!

12. Yep, AR has it in stock as of 8/3! I'm so tempted by that one as well as the white Twiggy. :love:

13. I purchased a White First from them in July, and the leather is really nice, in case you're wondering...

14. I purchased a White First from them in July, and the leather is really nice, in case you're wondering...
    sorry, double post. how did that happen???

15. PMed you about a hidden gem!