Does anyone know where I can find a Rouge vif Mini Bowling.....

I don't really know much. I saw this pic of CA and I've wanted one ever since.

According to a recent thread, the bowlings are being discontinued. Here are the dimensions:

MINI-BOWLING 163259 $1075
11.5"h x 12"w x 3.5"d

BOWLING 163258 $1185
13.5"h x 12"w x 4"d

Attachments

• aguildogs2.jpg
    aguildogs2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 61
If you go to the PHOTOS thread and search for bowling, you'll see a pic of Zac's large bowling. It's gorgeous. I believe I also saw a pic of someone carrying the greige. Check them out. I think the style is adorable. I'm skeptical of using Aloharag because of the restocking fee and customs. I'm hoping maybe someone saw one recently at NM or Barney's. Thanks!

duh, you're right. I wasn't thinking..........maybe I'll give them a shot. I'm just really picky about the leather and I hate returning stuff if I'm unhappy with it. Have you used aloha before?

If you go to the PHOTOS thread and search for bowling, you'll see a pic of Zac's large bowling. It's gorgeous. I believe I also saw a pic of someone carrying the greige. Check them out. I think the style is adorable. I'm skeptical of using Aloharag because of the restocking fee and customs. I'm hoping maybe someone saw one recently at NM or Barney's. Thanks!

The mini bowling is a cute style. By the way, Aloharag is great! :yes: Since they are from Hawaii, there are no customs and no taxes. They even provide free shipping when the bag is over $500. They also ship two-day air via FedEx. Overall, the final price can be a much better deal than ordering from Barneys are NM, especially if you are comfortable with the color and style.