Does anyone know what this epi leather color is called?

1. [​IMG]

This agenda was given to me, and I really think it's a beautiful color. I know it's authentic.. But Im just not a real agenda person.. at least analog agendas anyway.

Anywho, I checked the LV site and the epi leather midsized agendas like this one only come in a few colors, this not being one of them..

So Im guessing it was a limited item???

I dunno, if anyone knows anything about it, id really like to know

Thanks!

2. That's the Myrtille blue, a seasonal color. :yes:
    You can still find a few random pieces on elux I think.

3. I think there have been a few epi blues, I know of Toledo Blue and Mytrille, but can't really tell the difference just from a pic because of lighting variables. I think Myrtille was discontinued about a year ago, and Toledo blue was before that. There's a thread about epi colours in the reference section if you're interested ... I'll see if I can find it for you.

4. Bright blueberry, yum!! I'd love to see that in person. I could wish they hadn't discontinued the Myrtille though ... my little myrtille Segur was my 1st LV purchase and I will never part with that bag, it's a timeless design and just such a wonderfully neutral blue.

Here's the epi colour thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/epi-color-reference-71195.html

5. Yup, definitely Myrtille. One of my customers came in with a Myrtille Epi PTI. It was GORGEOUS!!!

6. Thanks guys!

OH MY GODDD the purses in that myrtile are GORGEOUS!

Because the colour is discontinued, do you think I should be asking more for it? Or no.

7. ^Not really yet, it was only discontinued this year and there are some smaller items still floating around in stores and on elux.