Does anyone know what Chanel will have on sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With talk of Chanel sale in June does anyone know what bags will be on sale? Any Chanel SA out there that can give us some information????:tup:
  2. I just called my sa at NM newport. No chanel will be on sale tomorrow. good for my wallet!
  3. Bergdorf Goodman is having their presale may 29 and their sale june 6. my SA doesn't know yet but she said she should be getting the list this weekend.
  4. If you check the Chanel Shopping forum you'll find more info on the sale.
  5. I got a call from my Chanel SA at Saks yesterday and I was able to get a look at their pre-sale today. It's all the seasonal stuff, like the baby bag. They did have a peach timeless though. They also had three seafoam green bags: a tote, 2 camera bags (a small and a larger one). There were a few caps, hat, and a scarf. There was also a grey suede flap bag from this season. (Sorry, don't know the names.) If you call her, she can definitely give you more details. Her name is Donna. 412-263-4800. I honestly didn't see anything I wanted though. It really varies from store to store.
  6. the seafoam green bags sound interesting? do you know what type of leather it was?
    which Saks is htis?
  7. :yes:yes, please join one of the current threads in the Chanel Shopping Forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.