Does anyone know the price of the Caviar Jumbo?

1. I purchased mine for around $1700 and was wondering if thats more expensive than the states or other places...any idea of the prices plz tell me :smile:

thanks in advance
  2. I have a white jumbo caviar with silver hadware, it was $1695.

3. Yes thanks :smile:
  4. $1695 + (:mad: $144 tax )in SF,CA
  5. Yes, same as above (here in MN) - bought mine at NM
  6. $1695 (and worth every penny)
  7. If I am only 5'1" do you think a Jumbo is too bag for me, I am a size 4.
  8. If you feel Jumbo is too big there is a slightly smaller Large size also that is sometimes carried before you get to the Medium size...Regardless of your stature you also have to consider what you want to be able to carry in the bag. As an everyday bag, I found the medium size to be TOO small to put much of anything in that I need day to day. So I could only use it a couple times as an evening bag when I only needed a lipstick, credit card, cash and keys. I just sold my Medium (to a PF member actually on eBay) because of this and bought a Jumbo instead because I find it roomy enough to but my everyday items in and it fits my Amazon woman stature better.
  9. ^ what the price difference and measurements for Large VS Jumbo? Yea, the medium doesn't fit much!
  10. Are you talking about the Classic Flap Bag BlkLadyLaw or the Reissue?

The Classic Flap Bag comes in three sizes:
    Small - 9" x 5.5" x 2"
    Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5"
    Jumbo - 12" x 8" x 3"

There are four sizes in the Reissue:
    A302224 - The Baby ?
    A302225 - The Medium 9.75" x 7.06" x 2.16"
    A302226 - The Large 11" x 8" x 2.5"
    A302227 - The X-Large, Jumbo aka A-4 size 12.25" x 9.18" x 2.5"
  12. The reissue is lambskin, not caviar. I have two jumbo caviars -- white and black -- and they are great everyday bags. They hold alot and aren't all that big.
  13. I have a friend who thought the Jumbo was too big, but after she tied a knot inside and made the strap shorter, it fit her better and higher up on her body. She loves it now.
  14. No, the reissue is actually distressed calfskin, not lambskin.
  15. 2nd this.^