Does anyone know the current price of a Damier Azur Speedy 30?

1. I got my Saks annual rewards gc, and I thought I'd pick up one of these:yahoo: I tried looking on eluxury, but they have just the 25 on the site right now.

2. $650 before tax

3. You can always look on vuitton.com now for prices now.

4. Thanks!

5. I'm thinking of getting the same. Do you think it'll be hard to keep the handles clean? I noticed the handles of one of my leather (non LV) bags are darker than the rest of the bag.

6. it is 650usd you have to check eluxury every day all the time it comes up every other day because I have the 25 and my friend was dying for the 30 she kept checking every day and she got it then it was gone then yesterday it was back again their selling like hot lv cakes lol

7. Just buy it at the boutique or at Vuitton.com. Or use 1-800-VUITTON. They should definitely have it in stock. It's pointless to buy from eluxury, since you're in California (there's tax in CA for elux).

oh, I just realized you have a Saks card, lol, yea. If your Saks LV doesn't have it, you can ask them to call another one to send it over, though I'm pretty sure they'd have it.