Does Anyone know of a GOOD Silicone-free Primer???

1. Preferably something creme based instead of a gel? :shrugs:

I've been searching for a foundation primer and I've come to realize that the popular primers like Smashbox are NOT for me. I had the small sized one and I tried it for a few days, but I knew right away I didn't like it... I hate the slippery texture of it on my skin and within 12 hours after I wore it the first time I'd gone from no blemishes to NINE blemishes. It's been over a week and I'm still trying to calm my skin down :sad:

When I looked at the ingredients I realized it's made of silicones, which I'm apparently super sensitive to, and safflower oil (which is what potato chips are fried in) :s

I've tried Benefit's Dr Feelgood and I didn't like it... Is there anything else I could try? TIA :heart:
  2. Try Pantina... they make a creme based one that's pretty nice...
  3. I've never heard of Pantina, but I will check that out. Thanks! :flowers:
  4. No problem! Here's a link to their website... just check out the "Where to Buy" section... (It's a drugstore brand, so not expensive. I got my tube of primer from a Rite Aid when I was in California.)
  5. Ohhhh you should try Shu Uemura foam makeup base. It's very lightweight, silicone-free, and feels like you have nothing on! Also it protects against UV rays etc. etc.
  6. philosphy has a creamy based primer that is fantastic!! It called "the Present".