Does anyone know if LV will make...

1. a pocket agenda in damier azur?
  2. I sure do hope so... I don't have any Damier Azur pieces yet and that would be a great addition! *crosses fingers*
  3. I'm hoping they will too! I want a pocket agenda but I don't like the monogram one, don't like the colors of the epi one and don't want damier in ebene. If they make it in azur, it'd be a dream come trueeee lol :tender:
  4. I've never thought about this, but I hope LV makes one in black MC! That would be so divine! :happydance:

Have you seen any of the Epi ones IRL? I didn't care for the Epi Pocket Agendas at first, but after seeing the red one IRL, I was sold!
  5. Now that would be really cool if they did!
  6. wow, I've never thought of that either but a black MC one would be really cute!!

I've also never seen an Epi one IRL but I might be making a trip to LV sometime this week or this weekend, I'll see if any of the colors catches my eye :graucho:
  7. I e-mailed LV asking if they plan on making the Pocket Agenda in Damier Azur or Monogram Multicolore Canvases. I can't wait to get a reply! :biggrin:
  8. Sweet!!! Please keep me posted!! :wlae:
  9. Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your
    interest in Louis Vuitton.

At this time Louis Vuitton does not have confirmed plans to introduce
    the Agenda de Poche in the Monogram Multicolore or Damier Azur

I will gladly forward your suggestion to the appropriate department. We
    thank you for your interest in Louis Vuitton.

We are looking forward to your next visit on our web site,

Best regards,

Claire M.
  10. boohoo! no pocket agenda for me :tdown:

thanks for the update, John!
  11. They will probably slowly continue to add more pieces as the demand for azur grows.