Does anyone know about sample sales?

1. HI everyone. I was wondering if any of you know about the Hermes sample sales in NYC? Do they sell small leather goods as well as RTW? My hubby's friend got an email about the next sample sale but I'm not sure what they sell and also what percentage is off retail, 30%, 50%?? Does anyone know? Thanks!!
  2. is this the sample sale you're referring to?

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1]What: Hermès
    Why: Prepare to wait in line for ready-to-wear merch and accessories for men and women.
    When: Aug. 23-26. Wed., 2-6 p.m.; Thurs., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
    Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves., 4th flr. (212-759-7585)

3. yes it is.
  4. Has anyone ever been to a Hermes sample sale?
  5. Are you going Traci??!!

6. Well, I MAY go, but I was wondering what kind of things are on sale. I mean if it's just RTW then probably I won't go, but if they have small leather goods on sale then maybe I will. I am trying to find out how much off they would be, but I can't find any info anywhere. I'm still looking it up though!
  7. At the sale here, it's mostly RTW and I bought a leather skirt and a shirt for my hubby. They were between 40-60% off.
  8. i was planning on going to the nyc one but now I'm not sure, as I'm not really into the RTW and I have a habit of buying things at sample sales just because they're too good to pass up--

we need some inside info re: what small leather good they might have!
  9. I've gone to a sale before (not NYC) and they had a few leather old model PDA accessories, and a fabric Bolide makeup case or 2. Also some leather gloves!! :yes: Shoes too...
  10. I wanted to go to that but am not planning a trip until mid September. I get the Daily Candy e-mails too. They are great! Sample sales are the way to shop!!