does anyone here use men's wallet?

1. i am thinking of using one, i find it cute and will not encourage me to keep tons of junk.
  2. I have actually thought the same thing before, though I never have used one... I've seen some great looking ones & seems one could get a much better deal- why are men's items always better priced??? :smile:
  3. I think that's a great idea. If that suites your needs better, why not? No one notices and men's items are cheaper.
  4. I don't use one, but I have seen some men's wallets that look really nice (and like msbuttercup said, they can be a lot cheaper too!), so if I found the right one, I would definately consider it! Don't see anything "wrong" with it at all!
  5. chanel has men's lookalike wallet for women.
  6. i use LV panda's men's wallet.
    it's easier to put inside my purse
  7. I use a unisex wallet from LV. It looks more like a men's wallet but I like the way it holds my bills flat. You can use whatever you want. I don't think it's a big deal.
  8. i use french purse style wallets. theyre fairly small but still have a coin purse which i need :tup:
  9. yes, i have agenda wallets that guys like using. i don't see why not.
  10. Yes! They are much slimmer and have the coin pouch on the inside (although those are getting harder to find).
  11. The wallet I have (which I absolutely adore) is supposedly a "men's" wallet. I don't care. Designating one thing only for men or only for women is silly anyway. John 5 has this same wallet.

12. Go for it! I've never thought of it, but now that you mention it, it's a good idea.