Tech Does Anyone here Play THE SIMS 2?

I love The Sims!!! I went a week without leaving my room once in college because of the Sims. I haven't played for a while though. I can't afford not getting hooked on it again and skipping work because of it.

Yea, I don't like Open for business as much. I don't want my entire neighborhood to have stores, because that's not real life. However, I find myself wanting to give each of them their own store. Have you gotten Family Fun Stuff yet?

I used to and was so addicted to it and would spend hours a day playing. I find that now I have so many responsibilities with taking care of my house, work, pets, trying to work out and everything else that I just don't have time for video games anymore. No to mention that since I got Tivo I watch way too much TV now.

I started last Wednesday night with the Nightlife expansion pack. Big mistake! After work on Friday, I played the game until 8 AM Saturday. Bad, bad, bad!!!

Hehe we had to do a project + oral presentation for one of our classes and we decided to do a reality show and we used the sims 2 to create the reality show participants hehe. Much fun was had. :lol: A lot of downloading as well... there aren't nearly enough clothes in that game :P