Does anyone here own Dita supa dupa sunglasses

I love mine - but they are big and I have big sunglasses, even so I was rather shocked when I got mine (I ordered mine online) but they work on me and it's funny whenever I put them on them I can't help but smile!!

girlie said:
I love mine - but they are big and I have big sunglasses, even so I was rather shocked when I got mine (I ordered mine online) but they work on me and it's funny whenever I put them on them I can't help but smile!!

Ooh, these are on my "to-get" list. I want them in the creme/black color option. Girlie, would it be possible for you to post pics of the glasses on you? The size has stopped me from buying them, but I :heart: 'd them on Britney Spears last year. I heard them reffered to as "the hangover glasses", because they hide the eye circles after a late night!!:lol:

Im between these and a pair of the Dior black ones...although I'm already leaning towards the Supa Dupa 'cos of $$. I currently have oversized Tortoise Oliver People's which I LUUURVE.

ditasupadupanw2a92e1d.jpg Dita Supa Dupa's on a model

SupaDupa7700A_blk-crm1.jpg Dita Creme/ Black

03bspears.jpg Brit's Dita Supa Dupa's

chanelissy said:
Ooh, these are on my "to-get" list. I want them in the creme/black color option. Girlie, would it be possible for you to post pics of the glasses on you? The size has stopped me from buying them, but I :heart: 'd them on Britney Spears last year. I heard them reffered to as "the hangover glasses", because they hide the eye circles after a late night!!:lol:

Im between these and a pair of the Dior black ones...although I'm already leaning towards the Supa Dupa 'cos of $$. I currently have oversized Tortoise Oliver People's which I LUUURVE.

View attachment 22626 Dita Supa Dupa's on a model

View attachment 22627 Dita Creme/ Black

Will post pix later in the pm. They hide a multitude of sins! :roflmfao: I actually have the black/cream ones.

i have the black dior glossy's and the marc jacobs rachel sunglasses. I really wish i had gotten these instead of the MJ ones (they just don't fit as nicely--) I love the two tone frame (so yummy) and they don't have a big logo on them.

if you like big sunnies (i do) then you should get them. heck, now i want a pair!