Does anyone here have a Patchwork Tote?

1. Im thinking of buying one off a online friend but im having mixed feelings about it. If you have any pictures of it with stuff in it/ could tell me how much stuff you can fit in it, It would be appreciated !!

2. Which one? I have the indigo patchwork tote from just recently. I don't have any photos with stuff inside though. I can fit a ton in it. I don't carry much more than a wallet, cell phone, sometimes my ipod, gum and lip gloss so I end up having to dig for it all because of the size of the bag.

[​IMG]

Another one of the patchwork styles that I love is the large duffle type bag. I have the one from summer(?) '05. It's nearly my favorite bag. So easy to dump things into, throw it on my shoulder and go.

[​IMG]

3. Im looking into the hamptons one. From this past summer. But the indigo patchworks are starting to grow on me ;]

4. I'm a sucker for the patchwork bags/accessories. I have way too many. :yes:

5. [​IMG]

6. Blahh by the way, thats the bag Im debating weather or not to get. Also, is it real or a replica, The girl says its real but ehh, I havent seen one in person.

7. The one in the pic looks fake to me (the hamptons one)

8. you're right. it is.

9. Alright. Thanks girls!! I thought it was weird she was selling it for 55 dollars and it was "REAL".

10. That ones definitely fake. I don't have pics with stuff in my holiday patchwork gallery tote from last year...but my laptop fits in it with all the other little things I carry too....wallet, planner, 2 cell phones, ipod.....