Does anyone have violet color medium veneta?

Congratulations, fabulous! I normally do not like the colour purple, have nothing in that colour. But after seeing my trusted BV SA at the boutique carry a large veneta, I bought a wallet in this colour last year. It looks beautiful inside my dark brown veneta. I need a spring wallet now!

Btw, I didn't ask the SA what collection it belonged to! I was too taken with with the color.. My mind was just repeating this "Buy it, Buy it!!" lool... Can you members answer my too-late to be answered question plz? :shame:

Such a beautiful colour, Moonlight. Congrats!

Unfortunately, I don't look good in cool colours (this purple is one), much as I love variations of pink and purple. So I'll stick with Poudre and Oldpetra (which are warmer in colour).

I'm Back!

I actually don't really know what is the name of my bag!:shame: But I'm sure it's the medium size lool, the boutique had all sizes available plus the medium veneta..

Here it is:

View attachment 142171

View attachment 142172

View attachment 142173

View attachment 142174
Moonlight, thanks for sharing the photos! I have a quick question. do you think the real color of your bag is closer to the photos with or without flash? Well, either way it is gorgeous that's for sure~~:heart: Luv it soooo much..

Thanks minpearl & ms piggy :flowers:

MrsGibb, its closer to the without flash photo... at least you have an idea of your bag's color... I bet your having violet dreams now..lool:amuse:... can't wait for you to get it....

I LOVE the purple (i believe the color name is Malva) - I actually bought it when it went on sale in Janurary but had returned it b/c I had spent WAY too much $$ over the holidays - now i really regret returning the bag, it was a beautiful purple.

I wonder if there are any left - or, what will the summer colors be? i really want a bottega hobo in a bold color.

I saw this color for the cruise collection at the South Coast Plaza Store in Costa Mesa, Ca. I fell in love with the flap bag in medium but couldn't afford it and the wallet. I am on a purse ban until fall 2007:heart:

Be careful - I have been warned about the authenticity of that seller's items. Additionally, when I visited 2 BV stores, they told me that this year they did not issue the hobo in malva (except with the cut out pattern)

I'm selling my Violet BV, exactly like the one Miklet posted,
msg me in private if anyone is interested :smile: only $900
2901646381_f2883020e4.jpg

stgermainchic - welcome to the bv forum. since you are new you may not be aware that selling and buying on this forum is not allowed. it could get you banned, and of course, that would not be nice.

it is a lovely bag, there are other avenues for selling... ebay, of course. good luck!