Marc Jacobs

Does anyone have this marc jacobs bag?

Posted By DawnLuvsLouie Posted Jul 25, 2012

1. So I really want a Chanel classic flap bag.. However that is nowhere near in my budget... So I was looking around and saw this bag by Marc Jacobs and I was wondering if anyone has it and if they can post pics or tell me if they like it or not? Thanks so much!! I'm so excited because I love this style of bag!

image-3773718285.jpg image-4125130771.jpg
  2. Hi! There are a few gals around here with the large Baroque. It's a great bag, I've been eyeing one for awhile. If you do a search, you'll find plenty of love and info on the Baroque. :yes:

I'm not sure if you're looking specifically at the small one. Pooky had the small one and posted some mod pics.

GL!

3. Thanks so much I will def check it out! N I think maybe now I'm leaning towards the large one didn't realize how small the small is .. N I don't think it's much of a price difference... ; )

4. Yeah, the large is a perfect size, imo. Go see one if you can!

5. I love my large baroque!!
    The lock was kind of annoying at first, but I got used to it.

You should definitely try it on in real life if you can :]
    The leather is soo soft and silky

6. I have the exact same bag in XL. Love the hardware. Thinking about to get the red one in large :smile:

7. I wore my black large baroque last night and fell in love with it all over again. It's funny I was thinking it would be so great if I have it in red too. Please do a reveal if you decide to get a red one :smile: I haven't seen a red one in the stores.
    Have you seen one?