Does anyone have this Isabella Fiore Oasis hobo??

1. Does anyone have this or carried one?

I love the colour and Im after a large sized hobo. I wondering if it sits on the shoulder nicely? I had an IF carina hobo before which I liked but the square shape made it awkward to carry.
    I always find myself going back to IF bags because after buying many other brands, I have found Isabella Fiore bags to be strong and well made.

Any info anyone???
    [​IMG]

2. Halzer - I love this bag, it is beautiful! Do you want the larger or small version of the bag? I had the large size, the Drew. It is beautifully made, however, really heavy. I didn't find it comfortable to wear. The shoulder strap was wide and slipped off alot. I'm 5' 8' and would say I have average size shoulders. Perhaps if it was more broken in it would feel better. I ended up getting rid of it. I have a Carina and understand the shape thing, but I think it is easier to wear. I hope this helps.

3. It's a beautiful bag and I love the design but I had the small one and it even was quite heavy and sort of clumsy to use. Not one of my favorite IF bags. The colors drew me to this bag. I had the Pale bluish color and there was a gorgeous Rust colored one.
    I got mine ridiculously cheap at one of the online sales using a coupon code so it didn't hurt too bag. I recall resale value is not very good.

4. Hmmm...thanks for the info guys.

I think I will pass on this and keep looking. :yes:

5. I had the larger version of this bag and yep.. definitely big and heavy. I'm 5'9" tall and I thought I could pull it off, but when I put it on my shoulder.. Eek... waaay too bulky.