Does anyone have this bag?Mini Signature & Leather Framed Satchel

Hey scarlettemper...You mentioned your framed bag was purple...Did you see this post? Think their looking for the bag you contemplated selling on Ebay?
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/purple-coach-small-frame-bag-226269.html

I don't think we're allowed to sell bags on the forum...But the post made me wonder...:confused1:

Yes Ma'am,

I responded to it and posted this pic...

I meant to post on this page earlier.

purplecoachbag.jpg

I wasn't even thinking about selling it on here, but I have recently thought about selling it on ebay.... I just cant part from it, thats all i meant ;)

;) I seen your post on the other post topic...And I don't blame you for not wishing to sell it. It may not be the "every day" bag...But it's something worth keeping! It's something that isn't run of the mill seen every day...That makes it doubley good!:supacool:

Ok definitely not for every day, but those bags are adorable!!!! I love it with the bow too! Not for my lifestyle (I have two children - they have a much better social life than I do!) but that is too cute for someone who goes out clubbing and such.

Ok definitely not for every day, but those bags are adorable!!!! I love it with the bow too! Not for my lifestyle (I have two children - they have a much better social life than I do!) but that is too cute for someone who goes out clubbing and such.

I agree...It's a perfect bag for someone whom goes clubbing! But I too am a mommy of two. And it just don't fit my lifestyle...BUT I SO LOVE IT! Sigh...But it's useless to have it and have it sit in the closet...