Does anyone have the S/S 07 scarf booklet yet?

1. I'm still waiting to get mine. Should be arriving soon... hopefully. But in the meantime, I'm itching to see all the designs available of S/S2007. I know there are quite a few already on the US and Fr websites but there are a couple that haven't made it there. Also, interested to see some different colourways. So, if anyone has already got the new booklet, could you please post pics of the pages? TIA!:flowers:

2. Aww, really? Nobody? I wouldn't mind if it was in strip-tease mode, a couple of pages at a time.:p What with all these waiting threads, I'm used to it, lol.

3. Nope, haven't had mine yet......

4. I don't get it why they're always so late with their booklets. The A/W 07 collection will be arriving in June/July. And now it's March.

5. ^^Yeah, it's really bad, isn't it?? It's like they're running almost one season behind!

I saw the S/S 07 booklet on eBay that's why I thought there'd be someone here who must have it by now. I just asked my store yesterday and they definitely have not received any. Nor the Le Mondes.

6. I've noticed that both are always rather late in arriving...I'm going to my store tomorrow morning so I'll definately ask....

7. Thanks, Duna! I think they are due here any time now... or at least, they should be.

8. Hi, I've got the booklet but can't take pics until tomorrow. If no one's posted them by then I'll post them - sorry, camera's completely flat.

9. oooo, I haven't looked at it before and they've got a pic of Passage de Tokyo in a browny/grey colourway. There are quite a few pics of scarves that aren't on the Hermes websites.

10. I went to my store today (got Passage a Tokyo scarf:p ) and asked about both Le Monde and the scarf booklet, and my SM said they're late this year.....:sad: By the way, as Cal says, Passage a Tokyo comes in several colorways, if anybody's interested....I got the one they have on the website....There's also a black one with white design which is stunning!

11. Ooooo, black with white! Can't wait to see this!

12. Duna, thanks for remembering to ask:smile:) The blk/white Tokyo scarf sounds really nice!

Oh Cal, I would love to see the pics of the booklet, when your camera is recharged.

13. OK, officially the crappiest photos ever taken:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]